Junos OS

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Destination NAT

Not sure what it looks like in jweb, but you will need both a nat rule and a security policy to permit the traffic and possibly a proxy arp if the public ip address is in the same subnet as an interface but not the interface ip address. Could you have ...

• Profile Picture

Destination NAT

Hello, I have a Juniper Srx340 Firewall. I want to make a web server available to the public; I have a few private IP's given to me by the service provider. I tried to use J-web to configure this but I keep getting 404 error code when I visit the public ...

• Hello Everyone, I am having an issue with my IPSEC VPN built on SRX 320. I have the tunnel up and my remote user is getting assigned an IP from my address pool, however no matter what I do I can't get the IP from the address pool to reach my inside network. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Question on DNS

Hi , you should do like this run ping google.com inet Thanks

• Profile Picture

RE: Question on DNS

v6 configured on the vmx, but no v6 default route? PING 142.250.217.110 (142.250.217.110): 56 data bytes vs PING6(56=40+8+8 bytes) :: --> 2607:f8b0:400a:80b::200e

Latest Shared Files

Polls

Announcements