SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

SRX Upgrade GuideKnowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all, Can someone help me what step need to do on AD Windows if we want integrate dynamic-vpn pulse secure client srx with AD Windows 2016. On SRX site i think can use below url but how about on AD Windows side? Any one have url so i can refer the ...

• First of all try to delete dynamic-application any in your policy from intern to trust. Because if you have both type of policies in your srx - unified (its standart policies with dynamic-application) and standart, unified policies will not worked. And ...

• If you positive its the firewall dropping your traffic, run this command: show security match-policy from-zone [you source zone] to-zone [your destination zone] source-ip [your source ip] destination-ip [your dest ip] source-port 12345 destination-port ...

• Thanks andrii that solved it! The dynamic-application was indeed the issue. That line was added by J-Web, and I didn't think it would hurt. ------------------------------ DAAN DE WIT ------------------------------

• If you positive its the firewall dropping your traffic, run this command: show security match-policy from-zone [you source zone] to-zone [your destination zone] source-ip [your source ip] destination-ip [your dest ip] source-port 12345 destination-port ...

Polls

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

Current Members
624 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin