SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Knowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• We would need to confirm what policy would apply to the traffic that is allowed. You can look for the active session for that traffic to the /16 when it is permitted and see what policy and details are seen for the session. show security flow session ...

• Hi, there I would like to migrate from Pulse Secure to Juniper Secure Connect. In J-Web wizard, when setting External Interface of Local Gateway, there is no ge-0/0/0 or pp0.0 in the drop list (external interface was set to pp0.0 for Pulse Secure). Are ...

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I have an SRX340 with a simple setup: all traffic interfaces are in the global zone, all security policies apply to that zone, and all security policies are set to log. I have static routes ...

• We recently purchased a new pair of SRX4200s. I chose to do a quick test of physical ports prior to preparing for deployment. That seemed to go ok, but I wasn't sure how to test the CTL and FAB HA ports. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/hardware/srx4200/topics/topic-map/srx4200-chassis.html ...

• Profile Picture

2 untrust contact

hi, 2 untrust cannot communicate with each other untrust A 82.222.18.2xx untrust B 84..43.80.3xx There are ip wifi users starting with B, ip exchange and camera nat processes starting with A, but absolutely no communication between the two untrusts ...

Polls

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

Current Members
586 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin