SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• We're having an issue connecting to Mulesoft's Anypoint VPN for our cloud service. We have followed all the parameters outlined in their documentation. The VPN will come up initially, but at the end of the IPSEC lifetime, when the SRX goes to do the ...

• I did try a bunch of SRX versions from 19.3 to 21.2. The most stable version where auto-archival actually works with scp and almost no other issues is 20.4R3.8 At least in our environment. ------------------------------ Alex ------------------------ ...

• EDIT: So after tshoot, it was my security policies restricting internet traffic which solved issue#2. regarding issue#1 , on cisco tried to put two interfaces under LAcP again, I can see etherchannel now comes up however I'm not able to ping to 8.8.8.8 ...

• Issue resolved after changing the logging mode from event to stream ------------------------------ rahul kharade ------------------------------

• I have observed that eventd process is reaching 100 % and due to this control plane load is 100%. I tried disabling tracing option but didnt help. Then I restarted the eventd process but no luck. Any suggestion what is causing eventd process to be highly ...

Current Members
416 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin