SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• After research turns out the following is required to get this working in a different routing instance, alongside normal utm configuration. set security utm default-configuration web-filtering juniper-enhanced server host rp.cloud.threatseeker.com ...

• Hi I am running Juniper Enhanced Web Filtering, with correct licensing wf_key_websense_ewf I have name-servers configured in the default routing table and the default table nats to the internet via another routing instance which is working. However ...

• I can see that this thread is loaded with good information. But many of the terms are a bit strange for me at this point. I agree with the confusion re: being able to boot from USB and being able to upgrade from USB. They seem mixed here. " If ...

• Yes, I believe this feature was introduced with the original release of 12.1 with DHCPD routing instance support. https://apps.juniper.net/feature-explorer/feature-info.html?fKey=4076&fn=DHCP%20support%20for%20routing%20instance

• The only question is whether it will work on this version of the OS: Software Version: JUNOS Software Release [12.1X44-D40.2] ------------------------------ ------------------------------

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We're glad you're here!
Current Members
141 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin