SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

Latest Discussion Posts

• The srx1500 supports mtu up to 9192 ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP) http://puluka.com/home ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Juniper SRX 1500 Maximum MTU

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi Team, Someone know the maximum MTU value for physical and virtual interface for Juniper SRX 1500. Thank You.

• Hello folks, I have an SRX220 that drops connectivity to my new Comcast Carrier (Modem). I previously had it setup on a traditional carrier. It worked wonderfully for years! When the connection drops the SRX goes into a hard down and the only way to recover ...

• Hello folks, I have an SRX220 that drops connectivity to my new Comcast Carrier (Modem). I previously had it setup on a traditional carrier. It worked wonderfully for years! When the connection drops the SRX goes into a hard down and the only way to recover ...

• Hi all, I have two SRX1500 and I have been able to configures several profiles for Juniper Secure Connect (JSC) in one of them. However, I'm trying to do the same in the second SRX and I get this error (complete log from JSC): Full log from Juniper ...

Current Members
410 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin