Management

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the following Security Management community.

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

TechLibraryKnowledge BaseThe Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• For scripting the command "request system storage cleanup" how do i pass yes for the confirmation on "Do you want to proceed?" ------------------------------ MARK JOHNS ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Junos Syslog Problem

There is a problem with template. This works for me: action(type="omfile" dynaFile="SRX1500-DEFAULT" Template="RSYSLOG_SyslogProtocol23Format") Regards. ------------------------------ ALBERTO MONZON ------------------------------

• For anyone who stumbles across this in the same position as me, I eventually achieved what I was aiming to by creating unique events rather than notifications, although this still required the use of Varbinds, I believe you can get the named parameter ...

• Hi, thanks for the response. I have no problem using the special values you have mentioned, to clarify, when configuring the notification, included in the Special values available is " %parm[a_parm_name]% = Value of a named event parameter" You ...

• While creating email notifications for events, please use following formats to capture special values in "Text Message". ifAlias: %parm[ifAlias]% ifDescr: %parm[ifDescr]% ifName: %parm[ifName]% eventid: %eventid% severity: ...

Latest Shared Files

Polls

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

• How can we improve the Juniper Elevate Community?

Please take moment to give us insights on the Juniper Elevate Community. We’re planning to update it, and the feedback you share will help guide our improvements.

Complete the Community Experience Survey

The survey should take you about 5 minutes to complete, and your responses will be anonymous unless you want to discuss the community experience further.

Current Members
160 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator