Contrail

Latest Discussion Posts

• I took the EMCC course to prepare for the P-Cloud exam. However, the EMCC became EAC (Enterprise Automation using Contrail), do you know whether the JNCIP-Cloud exam has been updated accordingly? Or it still includes the Public Cloud related content from ...

• Hi Ashish, thank you for your response. 0. It was a newer version! In this document it describes installing 18.06.1-ce yet the supported platforms document indicates that it should be 18.03.1-ce https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/contrail19/topics/example/install-contrail-command.html ...

• Hi Mark, PFE my responses 0. Is this intentional? Is there a reason for using an older docker with the latest contrail? [ASHISH] Both the Versions are qualified with Docker version: 18.03.1-ce, This information is captured in the release notes of the ...

• Hi, I'm about the install contrail again and note that the installation instructions for the contrail 2011 version describe using an older docker version of docker than the installation instructions for the contrail 1911 version. 0. Is this intentional? ...

• You can identify the contrail version from the tag that you used to install the command and launch contrail. On SRX issue can you provide me details of the flavor and image that you are using to bring up the vSRX instance ?

Current Members
33 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
p.k