vMX

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

vMX DRAM

Hi there, I'm facing some issues with one of our border routers. It has 8 PROCS, 12GB RAM and just 3 peers. One of these peers is sending me full bgp table. Whenever this full bgp table peer gets connected, my router's performance goes really bad. Many ...

• Penultimate hop popping enabled. Last Hop not required. Lsp Up What is the meaning of message. "Path name undefined or disabled" ------------------------------ JAYSHANKAR NAIR ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

rsvp lsp down

Hi, I have configured a rsvp lsp from MX 5 to MX2 in OSPF multi-area topology. The lsp is marked as down. My configuration is as below show label-switched-path lsp_MX5_MX2 { from 10.100.100.5; to 10.100.100.2; primary via-M5 { bandwidth 35m; priority ...

• vCP has 2 interfaces just like the screenshot I've posted above. on vFP VM, I added 6 vNICs. First, I tried to find which interface is the one connected to the vCP but even I tried to put one interface on the vlan10 each time, but the internal link between ...

• I'm trying to install vMX on the lab. While deploying OVF file, wizard asked me to choose 2 interfaces on Network Mapping page. I read the installation guide but didn't grasp the following paragraph meaning: In the Network Mapping pane, map the destination ...

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Nominations open for the 2021 Juniper Elevate Awards

The annual Juniper Elevate Awards honor customers who use Juniper solutions to deliver amazing experiences for their businesses, customers, and the world. We welcome nominations from customers, partners (featuring a customer), and employees.

How do participating customers and partners benefit?

• Public recognition for their achievements
    • 1:1 interaction between customers/partners and Juniper sales/executives
    • Global visibility via success story, press, website, social media
    • Peer networking opportunities
    • A fun, virtual awards ceremony in November
    • Brag-worthy trophy for honorees

Nominations close June 15… submit yours now.

Current Members
26 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
Ulf