vMX

Latest Discussion Posts

• The original page has all the instructions. Follow the link from there to Case Manager https://casemanager.juniper.net/ Once in your case manager portal Choose Create Case Select the Case Type: Admin Service ------------------------------ Steve ...

• The link local addresses are only used by the local link devices that are connected. So they are locally agreed upon and it makes no difference if they are reused in other parts of the network. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper ...

• Well good, but the what? I mean, there is no button for open case. So what then?

• Hello Luke, You are not doing something wrong. The configuration is fine. The Problem is with the vLabs. The devices are most probably connected through some VMs, and they don't allow you to send tagged traffic. I've observed the same problem on the ...

• I have two vMX routers with GRE connection. set logical-systems SRX3 interfaces gr-0/0/10 unit 0 tunnel source 172.30.15.3 set logical-systems SRX3 interfaces gr-0/0/10 unit 0 tunnel destination 172.30.15.1 set logical-systems SRX3 interfaces gr-0/0/10 ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
16 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
Ulf