vMX

Latest Discussion Posts

• I've created the account with my company email. But even can't login: App Not Assigned Sorry, you can't access CSC - Customer Support Center (Support Portal) because you are not assigned this app in Okta. If you're wondering why this is happening, ...

• Hi guys, I faced the same problem, and resolved it by help of Juniper VLAB team. As mcraiu mentioned, Juniper labs uses ESXi hypervisor in JCL, and ESXi drops frames with standard VLAN tag (TPID = 0x8100). The workaround is to use another TPID value ...

• Looks like your account then is a "guest" account currently. So you will need to create one in the customer category using an email address that is not gmail or other general public address. It does not need to be a current actual customer to qualify ...

• Thank you for the instructions, but I assume is only for customers not for normal users. When I click the link you provided me, it says "You do not have access to the Case Manager application. Please contact Juniper Customer Care for further assistance." ...

• The original page has all the instructions. Follow the link from there to Case Manager https://casemanager.juniper.net/ Once in your case manager portal Choose Create Case Select the Case Type: Admin Service ------------------------------ Steve ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
18 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
Ulf