vMX

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey there, I'm asking around internally for an authoritative, or at least documented response for you. If this license expiration could impact prod and you need a faster response, I'd suggest you open a JTAC ticket ASAP. From my personal experience with ...

• I can't find it in any of the documentation either. But I was told that licenses are enforced and without an active license there is a very low bandwidth limit and only the base feature set is able to be configured. We used them for some lab topology ...

• Hi. I would like to ask. I got the following alarm that tells the vMX license is getting to expires. Alarm time Class Description 2022-05-12 13:12:15 WIB Minor License for feature VMX-SCALE-PREMIUM(222) is about to expire​ Just ...

• Hi, You didn`t mention the sim you are using, but in GNS and EVE you have to change the adapter types to VMWare Paravirtualized Ethernet to make them work properly. ------------------------------ Balazs Kiss ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: LACP not working in Juniper MX80 Router.

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello, I did it. Thanks for your reply. But now I'm facing another issue what is: I created two aggregated ethernets and also bundle them into another virtual interface which will be ...

Latest Shared Files

Polls

Announcements

• How are we doing?

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!