Switching

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Knowledge Base Day One+ Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Everyone, We have some QFX 5100 that need Rack mounts and blades . Is there a dealer that anyone can recommend ? I have been searching for sometime and they seem to be reather expensive even if we are buying in bulk. I appreacite anyones response. ...

• Hi . Here is the DHCP server config for ELS platforms as Ex4200. Hope this helps you. [EOE/EOL] How to configure the Legacy EX-series switch as a DHCP server (juniper.net) The following steps are used to configure the EX-Series switch as a ...

• Profile Picture

Extended DHCP Server Config

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello, I'm having some issues getting a DHCP server setup for my VLANs. I keep receiving the following error: " 'dhcp' Incompatible with 'set system services dhcp-local-server'." Here is ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Trunking to Cisco

Hi, Please review KB below, and proceed to change the configuration as needed depending on switch platform. (ELS / non-ELS). ELS: https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/EX-QFX-Native-VLAN-behavior-on-ELS-JUNOS-OS-versions?language=en_US Non-ELS: ...

• Following up, still have this issue. ------------------------------ MARK JOHNS ------------------------------

Polls

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented. 

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.