Security

View Only
last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Juniper Connected Security. Discuss Advanced Threat Protection, SecIntel, Secure Analytics, Secure Connect, Security Director, and all things related to Juniper security technologies.
  • 1.  IPSEC VPN

Posted 06-09-2021 08:44
    Edited by skywalker 06-09-2021 08:46
    hello ,

I have to establish two VPNs  - one with a Partner company running SRX  and another one in Azure cloud

My device is Juniper 300 series . 

Requirement is to have VPN from Partner in Global routing  and VPN from Azure in another VR called Azure-VR 

The external interface is ge0/0/0 which has been assigned a Public IP address ;

How can we achieve this ? do i have to create st0.0 for Partner in Global VR

and st0.1 in Azure -VR

Requirement is that Azure related things should be different VR

------------------------------

• 2.  RE: IPSEC VPN

Posted 06-09-2021 18:50
    Yes, if you assign the tunnel interface to the virtual router routing instances for Azure it will be in an isolated table from your other networks.

Both vpn can use the same external gateway ip with no issues.

The difficulty will be in how you connect and engineer then where the Azure subnets can go.  As an isolated VR they will not be connected by default to anything that is not in that VR.  So you will need to design how a connection between that VR and whatever else on your internal network needs to interact with those Azure subnets will work.

Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador
    IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP)
    http://puluka.com/home

• 3.  RE: IPSEC VPN

Posted 06-12-2021 16:14
    @Spuluka thanks​

skywalker