Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences with Juniper Connected Security. Discuss Advanced Threat Protection, SecIntel, Secure Analytics, Secure Connect, Security Director, and all things related to Juniper security technologies.
  • 1.  SR-mpls DTM

Posted 03-28-2021 19:26
    Ask me how to configure if the configuration dynamics I want to display is based on the TE delay path.

------------------------------
    CHENGJUN YANG

• 2.  RE: SR-mpls DTM

Posted 03-29-2021 05:27
    Edited by spuluka 03-29-2021 05:46
    This message is noting that the configuration under the stanza is not complete and thus cannot take effect.

In configuration mode use

show protocols source-packet-routing segment-list sr_s11

show protocols source-packet-routing segment-list sr_s12

This will display the messages in the place where the configuration needs to be added. You can then use the ? at the point shown to see what the options are to complete the required configuration.

Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador
    IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP)
    http://puluka.com/home

• 3.  RE: SR-mpls DTM

Posted 03-30-2021 05:48
    Hmm, I know that sgment-list lacks definition, but I want to know whether this segment-list can be dynamically written based on IGP shortest path or delay, and how to write it? Can you give me some ideas

CHENGJUN YANG

• 4.  RE: SR-mpls DTM

Posted 04-05-2021 20:21
    Dear everyone!
    i have one question:
    i replace one old SRX550HM (15.1X49-D50.3, IDP) =  SRX550HM (19.4R3-S1.3, IDP, APP SECURE), two device have same config
    but now some user enter server AD, File, Web ... discontinuity, some time connect success, sometime connect not success.
    how can check this problem, any idea ??

• 5.  RE: SR-mpls DTM

Posted 04-05-2021 20:22
    There are 2 ways SID list can be computed dynamically:
    1. Centrally - PCE (note that PCE could be collocated and be on teh router)-  that would do the computations necessary, apply constrains/business logic and provision a path on PCC (router), the config would be ephemeral though.
    2. Locally - based on IGP computation, in a regular IGP topology, computation is based on cost (SPF), with FlexAlgo you could change the metric used so compute the path within its topology, e.g instead of shortest path it could be lowest delay, and similar.

Jeff Tantsura

• 6.  RE: SR-mpls DTM

Posted 04-07-2021 05:31
    Yes it is. I know that PCE can complete related actions, but I want to display the configuration on the router side. Can you tell me how to configure the second method? I want to implement your second method, thank you.

CHENGJUN YANG

• 7.  RE: SR-mpls DTM

Posted 04-19-2021 05:38
    Can you share how to do it? Delay-based display path configuration method.

CHENGJUN YANG