Junos OS

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

SRX300 Juniper Secure Connect HTTPS request failed Connection timed out after 1500x milliseconds

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  SRX300 Juniper Secure Connect HTTPS request failed Connection timed out after 1500x milliseconds

Posted 05-08-2022 05:36
      |   view attached
    I followed the Juniper instructions to configure JSC remote VPN and I believe I have the SRX300 configured correctly, but when I try to connect from my client to the SRX it doesn't connect. The error message in the client Log Book says,

ERROR - MONITOR: Configuration download - Login: HTTPS request failed. Connection timed out after 15004 milliseconds

I've attached a traceoptions debug file with a filter from my client source address 98.199.xxx.xxx.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions on how i can get the JSC clients to connect.

------------------------------
    MICHAEL SCHUBERT
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)

txt
    debug-flow.txt   183 KB 1 version