Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 6 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.
  • 1.  For Folks New To Juniper - JNCIA Certificates and Training

Posted 12-16-2020 14:12

Juniper is awesome in a lot of ways, but one of them is the free training, labs, and exam discounts they offer. If you're new to the technology I'd highly recommend taking advantage of these programs. I've put together a video that walks through all of their resources.  In the video I discuss the Juniper Networks certifications, their free training (through Junos Genius) & labs (Juniper vLabs), and their discounted exam vouchers (75% off) that they all offer for you. It's really a great opportunity for folks who are just getting into networking to have the opportunity to go after some certifications on some technology that's really relevant in the industry.

There are 5 different Juniper associate certifications that cover different areas.

• JNCIA-Junos – Juniper Routing and Switching
    • JNCIA-Sec – Juniper Security Devices
    • JNCIA-Cloud – Juniper Cloud, Software Defined Networks, and Virtualization
    • JNCDA – Architecture and Design (This is somewhat agnostic and my favorite of the group)
    • JNCIA-DevOps – Juniper Automation
    Check out the video: NETWORK CERTIFICATION CHALLENGE | Free Training and Exams Juniper Networks JNCIA JNCDA JUNOS
    YouTube remove preview
    NETWORK CERTIFICATION CHALLENGE | Free Training and Exams Juniper Networks JNCIA JNCDA JUNOS
    Juniper Networks provides great resources for training, studying, virtual labs, and free exam vouchers. In today's video I break it all down, share the resou...
    View this on YouTube >

Since making this video I have passed the JNCIA-Junos, JNCIA-Sec, JNCIA-Cloud, JNCDA, and am about to take the JNCIA-DevOps. For each of these certifications I have also created practice test videos (not of the exam voucher, at Juniper's request) where I walk through the practice tests and explain why I did (and sometimes did not :P) choose the right answer. I've also done tips/review videos for each of the exams. Please hit me up if you have any questions on any of this!

------------------------------
    JOHN BRETH

• 2.  RE: For Folks New To Juniper - JNCIA Certificates and Training

Posted 12-17-2020 09:36

Don't forget about the new Mist track too, brings them up to 6 JNCIA's :-D 

https://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/certification-tracks/mistai

ALLYN CROWE

• 3.  RE: For Folks New To Juniper - JNCIA Certificates and Training

Posted 12-17-2020 11:24

I know!!! When I started making these videos, the JNCIA-Mist cert hadn't come out. I just passed my JNCIA-DevOps this morning, so I guess I should look into Mist, haha.

John BRETH