Data Center

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Expand all | Collapse all

Anyone can help to take a look at my topology to see any issues with loop occruence?

• 1.  Anyone can help to take a look at my topology to see any issues with loop occruence?

Posted 04-05-2021 00:35
    After two day's struggling with L2 network connected to multiple VTEPs,  it seems I have to avoid multihome unless I can use LAG, which I can't now.
    I retreated to the following topology with some redundancy loss. I appreciate anyone can take a look for me to confirm no loop prevention is needed for this topology.
    The dotted lines are evpn overlay iBGP sessions.

thanks a lot !!

• 2.  RE: Anyone can help to take a look at my topology to see any issues with loop occruence?

Posted 04-05-2021 02:04

Hi, you show configure ESI-LAG  or MC-LAG between L2 switch and VTEP-1/VTEP-2

Juniper Business Use Only

• 3.  RE: Anyone can help to take a look at my topology to see any issues with loop occruence?

Posted 04-05-2021 10:01
    thanks a lot !!

I can't use LAG for some reason. That is why I come to this single path approach. I do not think any loop from the above topology. Appreciate anyone can confirm it for me.