Data Center

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Expand all | Collapse all

[SDN DataCenter] What Solution for SDN Data Center Juniper Network in the future ?

• 1.  [SDN DataCenter] What Solution for SDN Data Center Juniper Network in the future ?

Posted 27 days ago
    Hi Guy
    I have my customer would like setup SDN Solution in Data Center  (Juniper) . But I didn't found SDN Solution .
    I seen that Cisco have ACI Solution, Do you known SDN Solution same ACI (Cisco) ?

Thanks
    Hoang Hung

------------------------------
    HUNG HOANG THANG
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: [SDN DataCenter] What Solution for SDN Data Center Juniper Network in the future ?

Posted 27 days ago
    Hung,

Please review Juniper's Data Center solution page here. https://www.juniper.net/us/en/solutions/data-center.html
    You will find Apstra is the preferred platform for for Day 0,1,2 management of standard EVPN/VXLAN fabrics.

Thank you