Automation

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Leveraging the Junos PyEZ for feeding the Git repository with configuration data automatically

• 1.  Leveraging the Junos PyEZ for feeding the Git repository with configuration data automatically

Posted 08-22-2021 13:07
    Hi community,

I posted a PyEZ use case on github that you may find useful.

net-auto/junos-pyez/use-cases/Example-No.1 at development · hacktivism-github/net-auto
    GitHub remove preview
    net-auto/junos-pyez/use-cases/Example-No.1 at development · hacktivism-github/net-auto
    This python script was built by putting together small portions of code available at the " Junos PyEZ Developer Guide" aiming to automatically feed a Git repository with Network configuration data (may the Network Engineers fail/forget to do so), keeping the teams distributed across different timezones informed and making it easy to co-relate events and/or incidents to changes (to begin with), thus making troubleshooting smoother.
    View this on GitHub >

Please let me know if y'all find any difficulty getting all the components work together and I'll be more than happy to help.

Hope y'all enjoy

~/bruno

------------------------------
    BRUNO TEIXEIRA
    ------------------------------