Routing

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.
  • 1.  Graphing Subscriber Count with Specific VLAN/Stacked VLAN ID on MX-480

Posted 01-22-2018 10:18
    Hello !

I wan to monitor following on my NMS but could not find relevant OID value on Internet including Juniper SNMP MIB Explorer. Please help me in this and share exact OID values for below if possible:

1) show subscribers stacked-vlan-id 3100 count 
    Total subscribers: 18, Active Subscribers: 18

2) show subscribers vlan-id 1010 count 
    Total subscribers: 269, Active Subscribers: 269

Just for your information I have got below mentioned OID and its working on my NMS successfully:

show subscribers summary

Platform: Juniper MX-480 (16.1R4.7)

Thanking You in advance. 

Regards,
    Zohaib Siddiqui
    JNCIA

• 2.  RE: Graphing Subscriber Count with Specific VLAN/Stacked VLAN ID on MX-480

Posted 01-22-2018 17:37

Hi,

Sorry, there is no equivalent OID for the vlan summary count.Currently we have only total and active subscriber summary counts in the Juniper Subscriber MIB.Besides this tunneled, terminated are L2 cross-connected counts are available per port.

Regards,
    Rahul

• 3.  RE: Graphing Subscriber Count with Specific VLAN/Stacked VLAN ID on MX-480

Posted 01-22-2018 18:02

Latest addition to subscribers MIB  is shown below

-jnxSubscriberPicCountTable to provide per PIC subscriber count
    -jnxSubscriberSlotCountTable to provide per slot subscriber coun

Starting in Junos OS Release 16.1R1, you can monitor the total number of subscribers per PIC and per slot. The MIB tables jnxSubscriberPicCountTable and jnxSubscriberSlotCountTable are added to the Juniper Networks enterprise-specific Subscriber MIB to support this feature. In releases earlier than Junos OS Release 16.1, you need to use the show subscribers summary pic and show subscribers summary slot operational commands, respectively, to display the total number of subscribers per PIC and per slot.

Regards,

Rahul

• 4.  RE: Graphing Subscriber Count with Specific VLAN/Stacked VLAN ID on MX-480
    Best Answer

Posted 01-22-2018 23:43

Thanks Rahul for your kind help 🙂

Regards,

ZOHAIB SIDDIQUI

JNCIA