Contrail

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Issue Install contrail container tag 2011.138

• 1.  Issue Install contrail container tag 2011.138

Posted 08-25-2021 12:35
    Hello Team,  I need to install contrail command server , but I had an issue :

When I try to activate docker deployer ( [root@Contrail-Command ~]# docker run -t --net host -v /root/command_servers.yml:/command_servers.yml -d --privileged --name contrail_command_deployer3 hub.juniper.net/contrail/contrail-command-deployer:2011.138) and I checked the logs files , docker inform an issue :

TASK [Gathering Facts] *********************************************************
    fatal: [10.255.200.199]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "module_stderr": "Shared connection to 10.255.200.199 closed.\r\n", "module_stdout": "/bin/sh: /usr/bin/python: No such file or directory\r\n", "msg": "The module failed to execute correctly, you probably need to set the interpreter.\nSee stdout/stderr for the exact error", "rc": 127}
    to retry, use: --limit @/var/tmp/contrail-commander/deploy.retry

PLAY RECAP *********************************************************************

Could you support me about this issue ?

Juan

------------------------------
    JUAN GUILLERMO CAMUES VITERI
    ------------------------------