vSRX

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Expand all | Collapse all

vSRX 3.0 ver 20 J-Web - Fatal error: Call to a member function isset_var() on a non-object in /html/core/user.php on line 975

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  vSRX 3.0 ver 20 J-Web - Fatal error: Call to a member function isset_var() on a non-object in /html/core/user.php on line 975

Posted 06-15-2020 16:03

Hi all

I have a issue with the J-Web service in the vSRX 3.0 ver 20. I used diffrent browsers and the follow message appear:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function isset_var() on a non-object in /html/core/user.php on line 975"

TIA
    Cristian

• 2.  RE: vSRX 3.0 ver 20 J-Web - Fatal error: Call to a member function isset_var() on a non-object in /html/core/user.php on line 975
    Best Answer

Posted 06-15-2020 16:33

Hello Cristian

Can you please share following outputs:

show system connections | match 80

show system connections | match 443

and try to access the srx via web and then collect  show log httpd.log | last 50 and show log messages | last 100 and share the output

Make sure file messages is configure any any 

set system syslog file messages any any 

Pablo.

• 3.  RE: vSRX 3.0 ver 20 J-Web - Fatal error: Call to a member function isset_var() on a non-object in /html/core/user.php on line 975

Posted 06-16-2020 12:27

Hi Chris, 

Are you sure you attach something ? because i cannot see it, can you please attach the files again?

Pablo.

• 4.  RE: vSRX 3.0 ver 20 J-Web - Fatal error: Call to a member function isset_var() on a non-object in /html/core/user.php on line 975

Posted 06-15-2020 19:52

Dear Pablo

Thank you for your answer.

Please see the attach.

• 5.  RE: vSRX 3.0 ver 20 J-Web - Fatal error: Call to a member function isset_var() on a non-object in /html/core/user.php on line 975

Posted 06-16-2020 13:12

Pablo

Thank you for your patience. I capture the starting log of vSRX Node 0 and I see a duplicate IP problem, but the MAC adress 00:50:56:8c:a9:46 is from the other vSRX , Node 1 in the cluster. I'm confused

Database Initialization Utility
    RDM Embedded 7 [04-Aug-2006] http://www.birdstep.com
    Copyright (c) 1992-2006 Birdstep Technology, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Profile database initialized
    Enhanced arp scale is disabled
    lag enhanced disabled 0
    No core dumps found.
    Prefetching /usr/sbin/rpd ...
    Prefetching /usr/libexec64/rpd ...
    Prefetching /usr/sbin/lacpd ...
    Prefetching /usr/sbin/chassisd ...
    kern.timecounter.hardware: HPET -> TSC-low
    vm.defer_swapspace_pageouts: 0 -> 1
    vm.swap_idle_enabled: 0 -> 1
    vm.v_free_min: 37129 -> 9282
    vm.v_free_severe: 19242 -> 4641
    The machine id is empty.
    Cleaning up ...
    KERN_ARP_DUPLICATE_ADDR: duplicate IP address 192.168.0.157! sent from address: 00:50:56:8c:a9:46 (error count = 1)
    junos.kern.fpc_fips: 0 -> 1
    junos.kern.iri_ipsec_shared_sa: 0 -> 1
    start fipsd to setup internal sa
    RE: no key
    Starting jlaunchhelperd.
    Invoking jdid_diag_mode_setup.sh on junos
    Starting cron.

TIA
    Cristian