SRX

View Only
last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.
  • 1.  Filter-Based Forwarding on the Source Address and Per-Packet Load Balancing

Posted 01-24-2018 16:57

Dear ALL,

I would like to know  Filter-Based Forwarding on the Source Address and Per-Packet Load Balancing can run in same SRX 340 ?

i have 2 wan link and 3 local networks.I would like use filte-based forwarding on the source address to the one network forward to ISP1 permently and others networks must use per-packet load balancing.

So can i run this two method in same SRX 340 ? is it any disadvantage? how can i configure?

• 2.  RE: Filter-Based Forwarding on the Source Address and Per-Packet Load Balancing

• 3.  RE: Filter-Based Forwarding on the Source Address and Per-Packet Load Balancing
    Best Answer

Posted 01-24-2018 21:43

• 4.  RE: Filter-Based Forwarding on the Source Address and Per-Packet Load Balancing

Posted 01-24-2018 21:53

i have one more question. if i want to give one network to grantee bandwith (10 M) and hight piroity to internet access and others network can shared remaining bandwidthin this scenario .how can i configuration. should i use policiers ? should i use

multifield classifier?