SRX

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.
  • 1.  Is there any hidden command that can verify both cluster synchronize the the config?

Posted 12-12-2017 04:28

Hi all,

Let's say previously i have setup the chassis cluster. But due to certain issue the Node1 need to be power off almost 3 weeks. So all the updated config on Node0. So when i join back the node 1 to cluster then may i know whether it have some hidden command that can verify the Node1 have same updated config with Node0?  I'm understand when node1 join cluster all the latest config will sync to Node1 but just as precution to make it same both node.

Thanks and appreciate any feedback

• 2.  RE: Is there any hidden command that can verify both cluster synchronize the the config?

Posted 12-12-2017 04:33
    You verify the config sync using below command.

Run “show chassis cluster status”, if there is a config sync issue you will see “CF” failure under ‘’Monitor-failures”

• 3.  RE: Is there any hidden command that can verify both cluster synchronize the the config?

Posted 12-12-2017 05:21

Hi rsuraj,

May i know whether have some url as reference as evidence? Because one of my customer always want evidence / doc.

Thanks and appreciate your help.

• 4.  RE: Is there any hidden command that can verify both cluster synchronize the the config?
    Best Answer

• 5.  RE: Is there any hidden command that can verify both cluster synchronize the the config?

Posted 12-19-2017 21:17

Hi Folks,

Just my 2 cents on this..

[SRX] Troubleshooting Chassis Cluster Redundancy Group not failing over… Good KB…

https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB20987&actp=METADATA